Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Packed in a sleek profile that complements your road bike, the Hotrod 50™ unleashes a powerful 50 lumens of radiant wide coverage. Its 6 attention grabbing modes keep motorists aware of your presence any time you’re on the road. Its Versatite™ flexible mount lets you attach the Hotrod 50™ tail light to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles. Performance - Powerful 50 lumens flashing - Low profile, compact size - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Water-resistant design - 1:30 ~ 100 hr run time - System Weight: 29g Technology and Safety - 6 modes: High Flash - SteadyPulse® - Zoom - Group - Low Flash - High Steady - SteadyPulse's steady beam helps motorists better gauge their distance from you while the overlapping pulses keep them alert of your presence - Sturdy and flexible Versatite™ mount attaches to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Engineered to stand out day and night, the Hotshot SL™ 50 delivers nearly twice the output of the original Hotshot™ with powerful 50 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its power combines with an impressive 200 hours of run time to give you a large presence anytime and anywhere. (patent pending) - Powerful 50 lumens flashing - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Triple Flash - DayLightning® - Random Flash) - Freely adjust the brightness of Steady mode and the flash tempo of the flashing modes with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - USB rechargeable internal battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Compact, water-resistant design weighs only 55 grams - Seat post mount included - 2:30 ~ 200 hr run time Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Charge, Click, Go! Hassle-Free Safety Light Just press the lens and, click, traffic can see you! A silicone mount lets you attach this powerful little light almost anywhere, and the handy LED fuel gauge tells you when it’s time to recharge with its micro-USB cable. No more batteries — just charge, click and go! - Charging Cable Included, No Tools Required - Lithium Polymer Battery - Waterproof To Ip-65 Standard - 3-Hour Recharge Time
Take the lane with the confidence you're using the strongest tail light Blackburn's ever made. Featuring 3 focused LEDs, 270 degrees of visibility, and the 125-lumen BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER has all of your ride needs covered. Also, because of the narrow profile of the light and its unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 125 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seatposts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - TIR Lens - LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - Aluminum Construction - 3 hour recharge time - Runtime Solid: High 1.6hrs (120 lumen), Low 3 hrs (50 lumen) - Runtime Flash/Strobe: 3hrs (125 lumen)/6 hrs (65 lumen) - 78g
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Get that roadster night-ready with this fender-mounted taillight. Designed to fit perfectly on any of our Pure City fenders, so you can boost your visibility without cluttering up your ride. - Fits any Pure City Step Through or Classic - 2x AA batteries not included - The integrated cage is both visually pleasing and functional as it protects the light should your ride fall over - 5mm LED with built in reflector housing pulls double duty to help keep you seen and safe
- Super bright, USB rechargeable COB LED rear light - 4 modes including 2 steady brightness levels and 2 flash settings - USB rechargeable design includes charging cable - Compatible with 25.4 to 31.8mm seatposts
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Page 1 of 3 Next page