Giant's Control Tower 0 has the precision, comfort, and durability to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It boasts a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. The top-mounted digital gauge makes reading the psi level simple while the pressure-release valve allows you to get the pressure just right every time. Plus, its thumb-lock head fits all valve types.
Giant's Control Tower 1 boasts a steel barrel and base along with an ergonomic handle for excellent pumping power. Plus, it has a thumb-lock head that fits all valve types, a long hose for extra reach, and an easy-to-read gauge.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
Giant's Control Tower 2 is an affordable floor pump featuring a tough steel barrel, a sturdy base and an ergonomic handle for excellent pumping power. This great inflator automatically fits all valve types and has a long, durable hose. The handy high pressure/high volume switch makes sure you're ready to inflate road or mountain bike tires. The large, easy-to-read gauge takes the guesswork out of pumping your tires.
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
Giant's Control Tower Pro is a shop-quality pump to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It can get a tire up to 100psi in just 24 strokes and it has a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. Plus, it has an easy-to-read 3 inch diameter gauge and a pressure-release valve so you can get the pressure just right every time. Its thumb-lock head fits all valve types and you also get a 50-inch hose for extra reach. The Pro boasts a barrel-in-barrel design housed in a rugged aluminum casing so dings and dents don't affect its function. All fittings are made from anodized aluminum for durability and are fully user replaceable. The Pro even includes replacement O-rings and valve seals so you're set for the future!
Page 1 of 1