When it comes to style on the mountain, preteens demand the latest looks and tech. The Stomp goggle has a youth-size large frame, suited for 8-to-13-year-olds, that ups the steezy points with modern design, a stand-out cylindrical injected lens, plus graphic and colorway options that range from bold to flashy.
The new Stomp youth goggle is ready for pre-teens who are ready to spot and stomp their first landings with optimal vision and style. With a large-size youth frame, the kids (who aren't kids anymore, wink wink) can enjoy a fit that's made for them with unparalleled vision, thanks to its Expansion View Technology. Vision stays totally clear with the anti-fog coating while all-day riding comfort is on-point with the Stomp's triple-layer face foam with soft microfleece that nests next to skin.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
TRIPLE-LAYER FACE FOAM
- Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- PressFit Lens Interchange System
- Cylindrical injection-molded lens
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) friendly
- Seamless Compatibility with Giro Youth helmets