The K-1 has all the features of our men’s bindings sized for smaller riders. This kid’s binding comes with the C-Series Chassis that pairs an aluminum heel cup with a polycarbonate base tray. This provides ultimate adjustability to fit multiple boot sizes. The aluminum heel cup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without bulk and weight. The K-1 is designed for kids that demand high-end features and performance.
- C-SERIES COMPOSITE CHASSIS: The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- NYLON HIGHBACK: Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- ONE-PIECE ANKLE STRAP: Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- MINIMALIST TOE STRAP: Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction
- LINKAGE RATCHET: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- CANTED FOOTBED: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- C-SERIES DIECUT BASEPAD
- PLASTIC DISC: The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard charging performance
|Black / Small||886745885412||R2004018012||210000017507|