Producing 850 brilliant lumens, the NiteRider Lumina Micro 850 is smaller, lighter, and more compact than the original Lumina series. Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina Micro 850 ideal for helmet mounted applications (helmet mount available as an optional accessory). Using the included handlebar mount (fits up to 35mm) with quick release tab prevents any chance of theft by allowing convenient removal and installation of the head light. - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - High output light using a CREE LED at 6000k - Ultra lightweight 850 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount - Secure on and off-road handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Small compact design that's perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY - The Lumina Micro 850 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
Boasting 4200 lumens and 6 CREE LEDs at 6000k; the Pro 4200 Enduro offers 4 brightness settings and a daylight flash mode that are factory-tuned to optimize riding in any condition. And, a long-lasting 8-cell battery that doubles as a USB portable charger makes this lighting system perfect for long night rides, high speed MTB descents, or backcountry touring. - Ultra bright 4200 lumen output - 8 Cell Li-Ion battery, doubles as a USB portable charger - Remote switch for ease of operation - The preferred light for serious MTB riders - Highly durable light housing with Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon - Perfect for handlebar mounting - FL 1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - 4 steady light modes and 1 daylight flash - Custom 3 cone dual-beam reflectors utilizing 6 CREE LEDs at 6000k - Convenient nylon storage pouch Warranty: - The Pro 4200 Enduro Remote is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. System Includes: - LED Headlamp with Remote Switch - Li-Ion Battery/USB Portable Charger - Handlebar Mount - Fits up to 35mm - AC Adapter - Nylon Storage Pouch
The Recon HL500 is the perfect multi-function light for use on handlebars or helmets. It features abundant light output in a lightweight design. - Lumens and runtime certified to the ANSI-Standard - Focused optics with side light design for over 270 degrees visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator can let you know how much run-time to go before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 85x26x34mm - Weight: 81g without mount - Colors: Black; Gray; Blue; Red - Output: 500 lumens - Runtime: High (500LM) 2hrs, Middle 4hrs (300LM), Low 10hrs (100LM), Flash 100hrs, SOS: 100hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (2000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Brighten your rides with Cygolite's Metro 400. This bright, USB-rechargeable light throws 400 lumens in a wide beam with side illumination ports that are great for commuters and trail riders alike. It features a unique SteadyPulse mode that alerts night time motorists with pulses of light while still constantly lighting your path and a DayLightning mode that creates super-visible flashes for enhanced visibility during the day. It also packs high, medium, low, and walking modes to customize your output and run times. Plus, a tool-free handlebar mount makes installation simple.
Cygolite lights the way with the Metro 550. This bright, USB-rechargeable light throws 550 lumens in a wide beam with side illumination ports that are great for commuters and trail riders alike. It features a unique SteadyPulse mode that alerts night time motorists with pulses of light while still constantly lighting your path and a DayLightning mode that creates super-visible flashes for enhanced visibility during the day. It also packs high, medium, low, and walking modes to customize your output and run times. Plus, a tool-free handlebar mount makes installation simple.
CatEye's Rapid X is a tiny, all weather front light for nighttime safety that won't weigh you down. Its high-power 50-lumen LED lasts for up to 30 hours, features six modes, and automatically switches to flashing when you're at 20% power to provide an additional hour of light. A USB charger lets you refresh the rechargeable battery in two hours. You'll love the Rapid's side visibility when you're riding and its easy installation and removal when it needs recharged.
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
- 2 Super-bright White LEDs - Press lens to turn on - 15 Lumen output - Silicon straps mount to any handlebar, no tools required - 70 hr steady, 140hr flashing runtimes
The Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 packs an 1100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring the eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility, and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy. - Tool free install - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 5 hour recharge time - Dual Beam Pattern - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (1100 lumen), Medium 2hrs (800 lumen), Low 3 hrs (400 lumen) - Runtime: Pulse/Strobe: 7hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 140g
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
Page 1 of 5 Next page