iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included - Available with different spindle length options (+6 and +12mm) - Longer spindle models available in Blackout
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. Available in three different float options to suit your style. - 0, 4.5 or 9-degree cleat options - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
Sometimes after a a few seasons of punishing riding through mud, sand, and dust, your pedals need a little love to get them spinning smoothly again. iSSi's Spindle Rebuild Kit includes everything you need to get your iSSi pedals spinning just like new. Includes: • chromoly spindles • sealed bearings • bushings • spindle nuts • seals • iSSi branded end caps
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution. The Trail III is available in three spindle lengths, standard, +6, and +12mm. Longer spindle models are only available in Intense Black.
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
Fat bike, trail, and enduro riders will all enjoy the ATAC MX 4. With its large platform and ATAC system, the ATAC MX 4 is the perfect everyday, off-road or gravel road pedal. Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. The hollow steel axle makes the pedal light yet durable. The open design keeps you rolling, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in.
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.
• Forged alloy body and cage • Oversize oval design • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 467g pair
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and Frt. / Rear strap system
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
• Aluminum body with rubber • Chromoly spindle
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
• Rubber platform increases comfort and grip • With reflectors
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well.
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" crank compatibility - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
Page 1 of 8 Next page